RACE CAR HIRE & SUPPORT
SW Motorsports can offer the following range of options for race car owners and drivers. These packages are designed to suit all budgets and range from the supply of parts to organising all aspects of a race season including the hire and maintenance of race cars.
Arrive and drive package
Just bring your race kit and drive! SW Motorsports top-spec multi race-winning Civic EP3s, set-up and ready to race in your chosen championship or we can recommend a championship based on your needs or the most competitive for the car. Arrive and drive package includes:
- Preparation and transport too and from any UK circuit.
- Professional paddock awning space
- Scrutineering arrangements, sign on assistance as needed
- Hire of race car
- Fuel, disc pads and all consumables required for the car.
- Mechanics, data analysis and coaching if required.
- All necessary set-up adjustments, maintenance and repairs as required
- GoPro /Vbox footage and data to take away with you.
Not included would be accident damage/insurance or entry/memberships to the championship or test/track days. This package can also be provided at individual test/track/corporate days by the arrangement or bespoke packages to suit you get in touch with your requirement’s to find out more. Race licence is not needed for track day hire packages.
The typical cost for Civic cup events, £1999 per round.
Owner driver support
Have your own car but no time or maybe facilities to transport and prepare your car? SW Motorsports can store prepare and transport your car for you, we can give assistance trackside catered to your individual needs. This package includes:
- Storage, and transportation
- Pre and post-event preparation, set-up and maintenance.
- Awning space
- scrutineering arrangements and sign on assistance as required
- Mechanic and data/video analysis
- Set-up adjustments, maintenance as required.
- Fuel and consumables, brake fluids etc
Want to be part of the team or like to do all your own preparation/maintenance and just need a helping hand on race day maybe share data? SW Motorsports can help drivers who store, transport, repair and/or maintain their own vehicle, but maybe require help with set-up/data or repairs at events.
The typical cost for support, £349 per event/round.
The SW Motorsports support Truck/transporter carries a wealth of spares and parts to keep you running at events, we carry everything from zip ties to gearboxes and much more. All parts will be charged separately to support packages or hires in the case of damage.
To discuss any of the above options please call Shaun Woods on 07843579383 or Email [email protected]